Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TMO had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- TMO was -1.96% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMO was -3.23% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMO was -2.61% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMO was 1.43% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMO was 8.00% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMO had returned +21.94% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc Common Stock (TMO)
Thermo Fisher Scientific provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software, and services for research, manufacturing, analysis, discovery, and diagnostics worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts. View our full TMO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!