Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TMUS had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- TMUS was 0.07% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMUS was -0.68% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMUS was 1.74% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMUS was 5.03% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMUS was 17.28% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TMUS had returned +14.28% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS)
T-Mobile provides mobile communications services in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company offers voice, messaging, and data services in the postpaid, prepaid, and wholesale markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bellevue, Washington. View our full TMUS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!