Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TPRE had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- TPRE was 0.99% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TPRE was 1.05% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TPRE was 6.60% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TPRE was 11.91% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TPRE was 22.93% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TPRE had returned +45.45% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares (TPRE)
Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. provides various specialty property and casualty reinsurance products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. The company operates in two segments, Property and Casualty Reinsurance, and Catastrophe Risk Management. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda. View our full TPRE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!