Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TREC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- TREC was -7.56% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TREC was -12.39% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TREC was -19.38% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TREC was -17.88% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TREC was -15.23% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TREC had returned -22.59% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Trecora Resources Common Stock (TREC)
Trecora Resources manufactures and sells various specialty petrochemical products and synthetic waxes in the United States. The company operates in two segments: Specialty Petrochemical and Specialty Synthetic Wax. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas. View our full TREC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!