Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TROX had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- TROX was -0.09% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TROX was -1.10% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TROX was 1.37% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TROX was 13.09% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TROX was 31.93% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TROX had returned +152.90% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Tronox Limited Ordinary Shares Class A $0.01 par (TROX)
Tronox Limited produces and markets titanium bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide pigment in North America, Europe, South Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. It primarily operates in two segments, Mineral Sands and Pigment. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut. View our full TROX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!