Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TSE had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- TSE was 2.55% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TSE was 4.43% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TSE was 5.66% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TSE was 8.41% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TSE was 7.18% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TSE had returned +13.29% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Trinseo S.A. Ordinary Shares (TSE)
Trinseo is a leading global materials company and manufacturer of plastics, latex and rubber, used in industries such as home appliances, automotive, building & construction, carpet, consumer electronics, consumer goods, electrical & lighting, medical, packaging, paper & paperboard, rubber goods and tires. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania. View our full TSE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!