Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- TTPH had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- TTPH was 1.95% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TTPH was -16.46% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TTPH was -46.86% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TTPH was -52.73% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TTPH was -57.71% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- TTPH had returned -57.78% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTPH)
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its proprietary chemistry technology to create antibiotics for serious and life-threatening MDR bacterial infections. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts. View our full TTPH ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!