Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UAA had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- UAA was 4.66% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UAA was 1.75% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UAA was -1.14% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UAA was -2.61% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UAA was -16.67% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UAA had returned -1.39% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Under Armour, Inc. Class A Common Stock (UAA)
Under Armour develops, markets, and distributes branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and youth primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland. View our full UAA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!