Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UBNT had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- UBNT was 3.34% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UBNT was 5.62% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UBNT was -2.69% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UBNT was 1.93% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UBNT was 12.64% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UBNT had returned -1.66% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (UBNT)
Ubiquiti Networks provides various networking products and solutions for service providers and enterprises in the United States and internationally. The Company’s technology platforms for service providers enable carrier-class network infrastructure for fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems and routing. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California. View our full UBNT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!