Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UFPI had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- UFPI was -2.42% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UFPI was -0.63% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UFPI was 8.33% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UFPI was 10.14% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UFPI was 5.03% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UFPI had returned -4.10% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Universal Forest Products, Inc. (UFPI)
Universal Forest Products provides capital, management and administrative resources to subsidiaries that supply wood, wood composite and other products to three robust markets: retail, construction and industrial. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. View our full UFPI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!