Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UGA had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- UGA was -1.26% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UGA was -0.36% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UGA was -3.84% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UGA was -2.12% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UGA was 6.78% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UGA had returned -3.27% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About United States Gasoline Fund LP (UGA)
The investment objective of the US Commodity Gasoline Fund LP ETF seeks the daily changes in percentage terms of the spot price of gasoline, for delivery to the New York harbor, as measured by the daily changes in the price of a specified short-term futures contract on gasoline called the “Benchmark Futures Contract”. View our full UGA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!