Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UHS had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- UHS was -2.17% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UHS was -1.82% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UHS was -1.09% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UHS was -4.90% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UHS was -7.08% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UHS had returned +1.55% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Universal Health Services, Inc. Common Stock (UHS)
Universal Health Services owns and operates acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and radiation oncology centers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. View our full UHS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!