Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- UN was 2.23% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UN was 4.10% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UN was 7.79% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UN was 17.97% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UN was 22.81% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UN had returned +35.05% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.87% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Unilever NV Common Stock (UN)
Unilever NV operates through Personal Care, Foods, Refreshment, and Home Care segments, with areas of focus such as skincare and haircare products, deodorants, oral care products, powders, liquids and capsules, soap bars, various cleaning products, and more. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. View our full UN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!