Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UNG had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- UNG was 3.14% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNG was 4.03% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNG was -0.80% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNG was -2.49% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNG was -7.92% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNG had returned -0.43% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About United States Natural Gas Fund LP (UNG)
The investment objective of the United States Natural Gas Fund seeks to reflect the daily changes in percentage terms of the price of natural gas delivered at the Henry Hub, Louisiana, as measured by the daily changes in the price of a specified short-term futures contract. The fund invests primarily in futures contracts for natural gas that are traded on the NYMEX, ICE Futures Exchange or other U.S. and foreign exchanges. The Benchmark Futures Contract is the futures contract on natural gas as traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange that is the near month contract to expire, except when the near month contract is within two weeks of expiration. View our full UNG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.