Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UNP had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- UNP was -2.32% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNP was -5.68% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNP was -4.75% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNP was 2.57% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNP was 10.45% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UNP had returned -5.09% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -2.01% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Union Pacific Corporation Common Stock (UNP)
Union Pacific offers freight transportation services for agricultural products, including grains, commodities produced from grains, and food and beverage products; automotive products, chemicals, plastics, crude oil, liquid petroleum gases, fertilizers, soda ash, sodium products, and phosphorus rock and sulfur products. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska. View our full UNP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!