Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UPL had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- UPL was -1.86% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPL was -4.71% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPL was -12.65% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPL was -30.72% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPL was -65.81% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPL had returned -81.35% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Ultra Petroleum Corp. (UPL)
Ultra Petroleum Corp., an independent oil and gas company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, operation, and production of oil and natural gas properties. Its principal business activities are developing its natural gas reserves in the Green River Basin of southwest Wyomingthe Pinedale and Jonah fields; its oil reserves in the Uinta Basin in northeast Utah; and its natural gas reserves in the north-central Pennsylvania area of the Appalachian Basin. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full UPL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!