Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- UPS had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- UPS was 1.04% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPS was 4.17% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPS was 5.84% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPS was 8.06% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPS was 6.21% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- UPS had returned +2.86% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About United Parcel Service, Inc. Common Stock (UPS)
United Parcel Services provides package delivery, transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full UPS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!