Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- URBN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- URBN was 2.38% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- URBN was 4.88% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- URBN was 6.50% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- URBN was 18.23% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- URBN was 44.83% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- URBN had returned +5.48% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN)
Urban Outfitters offer womens and mens fashion apparel, intimates, footwear, beauty and accessories, activewear and gear, and electronics, as well as an eclectic mix of apartment wares and gifts to young adults aged 18 to 28. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. View our full URBN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!