Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- USG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- USG was 0.58% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USG was 1.18% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USG was 4.78% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USG was 12.81% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USG was 11.03% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USG had returned +18.04% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About USG Corporation Common Stock (USG)
USG Corporation operates as a manufacturer and distributor of building materials worldwide. Its Gypsum segment provides gypsum and related products that are used to construct walls, ceilings, roofs, and floors of residential, commercial, and institutional buildings, as well as in various industrial applications. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Chicago, Illinois. View our full USG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!