Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- USM had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- USM was 4.58% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USM was 6.28% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USM was 7.08% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USM was 3.65% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USM was 6.77% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USM had returned +5.16% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.40% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About United States Cellular Corporation Common Stock (USM)
United States Cellular Corporation provides wireless telecommunications services in the United States. Its wireless services include postpaid and prepaid service plans with voice, messaging, data services, smartphone messaging, and Internet services. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois. View our full USM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!