Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- USPH had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- USPH was 2.67% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USPH was 5.64% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USPH was 7.58% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USPH was 12.60% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USPH was 21.53% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- USPH had returned +12.26% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. Common Stock (USPH)
U.S. Physical Therapy operates clinics which provide preventative and post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for neurologically-related injuries and rehabilitation of injured workers. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full USPH ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!