Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VAR had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- VAR was 0.12% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VAR was 0.30% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VAR was 1.61% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VAR was 4.31% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VAR was 8.97% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VAR had returned +0.34% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Varian Medical Systems, Inc. Common Stock (VAR)
Varian Medical Systems designs, manufactures, sells, and services medical devices and software products for treating cancer and other medical conditions in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Oncology Systems and Imaging Components. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Palo Alto, California. View our full VAR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!