Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VIAB had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- VIAB was 2.83% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VIAB was 1.27% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VIAB was 10.40% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VIAB was 12.35% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VIAB was -2.92% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VIAB had returned 0.00% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Viacom Inc. – Class B Common Stock (VIAB)
Viacom creates television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, applications, games, consumer products, social media, and other entertainment content. It operates in two segments, Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York. View our full VIAB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!