Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VMC had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- VMC was 2.12% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMC was 3.29% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMC was 8.87% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMC was 12.42% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMC was 12.48% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMC had returned +8.22% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +6.68% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Vulcan Materials Company (Holding Company) Common Stock (VMC)
Vulcan Materials Company produces and sells construction aggregates, asphalt mix, and ready-mixed concrete primarily in the United States. It operates through four segments: Aggregates, Asphalt Mix, Concrete, and Calcium. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama. View our full VMC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!