Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VMW had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- VMW was 0.29% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMW was -0.75% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMW was -0.71% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMW was -2.68% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMW was 5.80% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VMW had returned -3.18% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Vmware, Inc. Common stock, Class A (VMW)
VMware is a provider of virtualization infrastructure solutions. The Company develops and markets its product and service offerings within three product groups, which include software-defined data center, hybrid cloud computing and end-user computing. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Palo Alto, California. View our full VMW ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!