Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VRS had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- VRS was 2.96% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRS was 7.31% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRS was 7.90% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRS was 37.38% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRS was 103.59% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRS had returned +2.11% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Verso Corporation Common Stock (VRS)
Verso Corporation manufactures and supplies coated papers in the United States. It operates in two segments, Paper and Pulp. The company primarily produces coated freesheet and coated groundwood papers; northern bleached hardwood kraft pulp; recycled paper; and customized product solutions. It also offers ultra-lightweight uncoated printing papers, and ultra-lightweight coated and uncoated flexible packaging papers. Its products are used primarily in media and marketing applications, including catalogs, magazines, and commercial printing applications, such as high-end advertising brochures, annual reports, and direct-mail advertising. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee. View our full VRS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.