Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VRTV had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- VRTV was -1.92% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRTV was -0.69% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRTV was 1.77% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRTV was 2.64% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRTV was 15.32% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRTV had returned -1.95% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +1.31% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Veritiv Corporation Common Stock (VRTV)
Veritiv Corporation operates as a business-to-business distributor of print, publishing, packaging, facility, and logistics solutions in in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company operates through four segments: Print, Publishing, Packaging, and Facility Solutions. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full VRTV ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!