Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VRX had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- VRX was 0.25% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRX was -7.77% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRX was -18.47% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRX was -10.78% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRX was -2.40% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VRX had returned -24.01% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX)
Valeant Pharmaceuticals is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a range of branded, generic and branded generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter products, and medical devices, including contact lenses, intraocular lenses, ophthalmic surgical equipment, and aesthetics devices. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Laval, Canada. View our full VRX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!