Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VSAT had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- VSAT was -0.65% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT was -0.09% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT was -1.21% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT was -7.38% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT was -7.63% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT had returned -15.99% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT)
ViaSat offers high-speed internet and broadband services in North America; worldwide mobile satellite services, including global tracking and messaging as well as high-speed in-flight internet; satellite broadband networking systems; Wi-Fi and other hotspot operations, support, and management systems; network-centric military communication systems for the U.S. and allied governments; cybersecurity; and communication system design. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Carlsbad, California. View our full VSAT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!