Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VSAT had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- VSAT was -0.65% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT was -0.09% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT was -1.21% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT was -7.38% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT was -7.63% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VSAT had returned -15.99% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT)
ViaSat offers high-speed internet and broadband services in North America; worldwide mobile satellite services, including global tracking and messaging as well as high-speed in-flight internet; satellite broadband networking systems; Wi-Fi and other hotspot operations, support, and management systems; network-centric military communication systems for the U.S. and allied governments; cybersecurity; and communication system design. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Carlsbad, California. View our full VSAT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.