Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- VZ had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- VZ was 0.73% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VZ was 0.95% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VZ was 1.13% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VZ was 0.23% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VZ was 0.95% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- VZ had returned -5.56% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Verizon Communications Inc. Common Stock (VZ)
Verizon Communications provides communications, information and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses and governmental agencies. Its segments include Wireless and Wireline. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in New York, New York. View our full VZ ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!