Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WBA had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- WBA was -3.51% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WBA was -4.01% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WBA was -2.90% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WBA was -2.43% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WBA was -1.04% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WBA had returned -0.70% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)
Walgreens Boots Alliance operates a network of drugstores in the United States. It provides consumer goods and services, pharmacy, and health and wellness services through drugstores, as well as through mail, and by telephone and online. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois. View our full WBA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!