Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WCN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- WCN was 1.34% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WCN was 2.02% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WCN was 3.71% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WCN was 8.78% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WCN was 14.19% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WCN had returned +15.07% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares (WCN)
New Waste Connections is an integrated solid waste services company that provides waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets. The Company is also a leading provider of non-hazardous oilfield waste treatment, recovery and disposal services in several of the most active natural resource producing areas in the United States, including the Permian, Bakken and Eagle Ford Basins. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. View our full WCN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!