Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WFC had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- WFC was 1.61% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WFC was 2.85% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WFC was 8.59% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WFC was 13.55% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WFC was 16.16% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WFC had returned +3.86% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Wells Fargo & Company Common Stock (WFC)
Wells Fargo provides retail, commercial, and corporate banking services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. It has three operating segments: Community Banking, Wholesale Banking and Wealth, and Brokerage and Retirement. The company has branches across all 50 states and in 36 countries. The Company was founded in 1852 and is based in San Francisco, California. View our full WFC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!