Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WIN had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- WIN was 5.68% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WIN was 3.68% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WIN was -22.72% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WIN was -38.52% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WIN was -49.84% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WIN had returned -57.95% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN)
Windstream Holdings, Inc. provides communications and technology solutions in the United States. It offers managed services and cloud computing services to businesses, as well as broadband, voice, and video services to consumers primarily in rural markets. The company is based in Little Rock, Arkansas. View our full WIN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!