Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WLL had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- WLL was -0.26% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WLL was 10.00% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WLL was 3.75% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WLL was 11.89% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WLL was 21.21% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WLL had returned +7.44% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Whiting Petroleum Corporation Common Stock (WLL)
Whiting Petroleum develops, acquires and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Rocky Mountain and Permian Basin regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Denver, Colorado. View our full WLL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!