Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WMT had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- WMT was 0.41% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WMT was 2.78% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WMT was 4.52% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WMT was 6.92% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WMT was 12.44% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WMT had returned +19.08% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Walmart Inc. Common Stock (WMT)
Wal-Mart Stores operates discount stores, supermarkets, supercenters, hypermarkets, warehouse clubs, cash and carry stores, home improvement stores, specialty electronics stores, restaurants, apparel stores, drug stores, and convenience stores under the Walmart U.S., Walmart International, and Sams Club, worldwide. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bentonville, Arkansas. View our full WMT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!