Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WPC had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- WPC was -1.62% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WPC was -1.69% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WPC was 0.58% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WPC was 2.45% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WPC was 7.51% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WPC had returned +24.21% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (WPC)
W.P. Carey Inc. invests in commercial properties that are generally triple-net leased to single corporate tenants including office, warehouse, industrial, logistics, retail, hotel, R&D, and self-storage properties. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in New York, New York. View our full WPC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!