Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WRB had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- WRB was -0.21% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRB was -0.70% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRB was 2.17% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRB was 1.26% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRB was 0.87% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRB had returned +4.73% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About W.R. Berkley Corporation Common Stock (WRB)
W.R. Berkley Corporation operates as commercial lines writers primarily in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Insurance-Domestic, Insurance-International, and Reinsurance-Global. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut. View our full WRB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!