Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WRD had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- WRD was 1.64% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRD was 4.15% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRD was -0.77% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRD was 8.40% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRD was 24.49% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WRD had returned -2.88% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About WildHorse Resource Development Corporation Common Stock (WRD)
WildHorse Resources, LLC, through its subsidiaries, provides exploration and production services for natural gas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas. WildHorse Resources, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Memorial Resource Development LLC. View our full WRD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!