Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WSR had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- WSR was 3.20% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WSR was 5.10% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WSR was 5.31% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WSR was 5.85% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WSR was 5.77% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WSR had returned +2.21% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR)
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas. View our full WSR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!