Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- WTTR had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- WTTR was -0.96% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WTTR was -5.22% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WTTR was -16.31% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WTTR was -11.91% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WTTR was -4.89% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- WTTR had returned -18.91% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Select Energy Services, Inc. Class A Common Stock (WTTR)
Select Energy Services, Inc., an oilfield services company, provides water solutions to the United States unconventional oil and gas industry. The company operates through three segments: Water Solutions, Accommodations and Rentals, and Well-site Completion and Construction Services. The company is based in Gainesville, Texas. View our full WTTR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!