Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- X had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- X was 2.73% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- X was 9.92% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- X was 16.13% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- X was 33.87% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- X was 58.59% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- X had returned +30.02% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About United States Steel Corporation Common Stock (X)
United States Steel produces and sells flat-rolled and tubular steel products in North America and Europe. It operates through three segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U. S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. View our full X ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!