Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- XCO had a POWR Rating of F (Strong Sell) coming into today.
- XCO was -7.30% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XCO was -13.39% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XCO was -30.14% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XCO was -43.17% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XCO was -60.13% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XCO had returned -62.07% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About EXCO Resources, Inc. Exco Resources, Inc. Common Stock (XCO)
EXCO Resources, Inc., an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, development, and production of onshore oil and natural gas properties with a focus on shale resource plays in the United States. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Dallas, Texas. View our full XCO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!