Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- XOM had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- XOM was -2.66% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XOM was -2.47% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XOM was -9.03% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XOM was -8.99% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XOM was -7.09% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- XOM had returned -10.31% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Exxon Mobil Corporation Common Stock (XOM)
Exxon Mobil is engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. The Company is involved in the manufacturing of petroleum products, and transportation and sale of crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Irving, Texas. View our full XOM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!