Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- YELP had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- YELP was 1.42% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- YELP was 1.04% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- YELP was 7.93% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- YELP was 7.86% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- YELP was 7.43% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- YELP had returned +10.30% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.35% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Yelp Inc. Common Stock (YELP)
Yelp Inc. operates a website covering various local business categories, including restaurants, shopping, beauty and fitness, arts, entertainment and events, home and local services, health, nightlife, travel and hotel, auto, and others categories. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Francisco, California. View our full YELP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!