Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ZAGG had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- ZAGG was -1.85% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZAGG was -3.27% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZAGG was -10.90% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZAGG was -15.73% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZAGG was 6.06% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZAGG had returned -17.89% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About ZAGG Inc (ZAGG)
ZAGG Inc. designs, produces, and distributes mobile accessory solutions. It offers solutions, such as screen protection, keyboards for tablet computers and mobile devices, keyboard cases, earbuds, mobile power solutions, cables, and cases under the ZAGG and InvisibleShield brands. It sells its products through indirect channels, including big box retailers, domestic and international distributors, independent Apple retailers, university bookstores, and small independently owned consumer electronics stores, as well as directly to consumers on its Websites at ZAGG.com and iFrogz.com. In addition, the company sells its products to franchisees that operate kiosks and ZAGG branded stores in shopping malls and retail centers. ZAGG Inc is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. View our full ZAGG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.