Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ZTS had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- ZTS was 0.84% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZTS was -0.62% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZTS was -0.26% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZTS was 4.19% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZTS was 14.36% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ZTS had returned +15.60% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Zoetis Inc. Class A Common Stock (ZTS)
Zoetis Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Florham Park, New Jersey. View our full ZTS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!