Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that A has less volatility in its price than 93.01% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with A's price: JILL, ARLP, FEDU, EIG and FENG.
A Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Agilent Technologies Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84.55% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Agilent Technologies Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, A offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.44% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, A's provides a return of -84.55% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 10.77% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Agilent Technologies Inc than it is for just 20% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
A Dividend Chart
A Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|