Agilent Technologies Inc. (A) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that A has less volatility in its price than 93.01% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with A's price: JILL, ARLP, FEDU, EIG and FENG.
A Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for A, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.05%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Agilent Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, A offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.63% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for A than it is for 4.62% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Healthcare sector, Agilent Technologies Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 6.15% of them.
A Dividend Chart
A Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|