Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (AAOI): Price and Financial Metrics
AAOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.67||52-week high||$17.02|
|Prev. close||$16.68||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$16.67||Avg. volume||1,849,564|
|50-day MA||$10.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||592.40M|
AAOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAOI POWR Grades
- AAOI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AAOI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AAOI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5% of US stocks).
AAOI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 932.68, APPLIED OPTOELECTRONICS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.81%, APPLIED OPTOELECTRONICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 23.44% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AAOI is more volatile than 95.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APPLIED OPTOELECTRONICS INC are LAW, PAR, AXTI, SERA, and VNDA.
- Visit AAOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ao-inc.com.
AAOI Valuation Summary
- AAOI's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 7.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AAOI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 70 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAOI.
AAOI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.2%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -41.73%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.67%.
The table below shows AAOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAOI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.82% of graded US stocks.
- AAOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 149th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VIAV, UCTT, and IIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAOI.
The table below shows AAOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (AAOI) Company Bio
Applied Optoelectronics is a developer and manufacturer of advanced optical products, including components, modules and equipment, all of which is used for broadband fiber access networks. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
AAOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAOI Latest Social Stream
View Full AAOI Social Stream
Latest AAOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLIED OPTOELECTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAOI as an investment opportunity.
The top-performing technology stocks this quarter include Applied Optoelectronics Inc., EHang Holdings Ltd., and Cipher Mining Inc., which have more than tripled in value in the past year.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Dec. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAOI) (“AOI”) announced today that it has priced its private offering of $80.2 million aggregate principal amount of 5.25% Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) in an offering exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The size of the offering has increased from the previously announced offering of $80 million aggregate principal a
Applied Optoelectronics Announces Proposed Private Offering of $80 Million of Convertible Senior Notes due 2026
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAOI) (“AOI”) announced today that it intends to offer to sell, subject to market and other conditions, $80 million aggregate principal amount of Convertible Senior Notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) in an offering exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). Final terms for the offering of the Notes will be determined at the time of pricing. The No
The November rally continues with more names joining in. These five stock have outperformed with gains as high as 85% in November.
Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AAOI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.00027, expectations were $-0.05. Operator: Good afternoon. I will be your conference operator. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to Applied Optoelectronics’ Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. All lines have […]
AAOI Price Returns
Continue Researching AAOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Applied Optoelectronics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Applied Optoelectronics Inc (AAOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Applied Optoelectronics Inc (AAOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Applied Optoelectronics Inc (AAOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch