Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (AAOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAOI POWR Grades
- AAOI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.21% of US stocks.
- AAOI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- AAOI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AAOI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $202,474,605, Applied Optoelectronics Inc has a greater market value than only 20.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.87, Applied Optoelectronics Inc has a higher such ratio than just 18.42% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AAOI comes in at -21.34% -- higher than that of just 12.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Applied Optoelectronics Inc are GTHX, FORM, CSLT, ACAD, and MRAM.
- Visit AAOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ao-inc.com.
AAOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AAOI's EV/EBIT ratio is 124.81% lower, now standing at -8.
- AAOI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 408.3 over the prior 97 months.
- AAOI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 73.9 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AAOI.
AAOI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -813.87%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -920.92%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -233.97%.
The table below shows AAOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AAOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AAOI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.03% of graded US stocks.
- AAOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 148th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VIAV, CRNT, and JBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AAOI.
The table below shows AAOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.01||52-week high||$13.95|
|Prev. close||$7.46||52-week low||$6.39|
|Day high||$7.31||Avg. volume||634,849|
|50-day MA||$7.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.55||Market Cap||190.26M|
Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (AAOI) Company Bio
Applied Optoelectronics is a developer and manufacturer of advanced optical products, including components, modules and equipment, all of which is used for broadband fiber access networks. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AAOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAOI Latest Social Stream
View Full AAOI Social Stream
Latest AAOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Applied Optoelectronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAOI as an investment opportunity.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTFOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXASHOUSTON DIVISION In re Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. Derivative LitigationLead C.A. No. 4:18-cv-02713This Document Relates to:ALL ACTIONSJudge Sim LakeEXHIBIT C NOTICE OF PENDENCY AND PROPOSED SETTLEMENT OF SHAREHOLDER DERIVATIVE ACTION TO: ALL OWNERS OF THE COMMON STOCK OF APPLIED OPTOELECTRONICS ("APPLIED OPTOELECTRONICS" OR THE "COMPANY") CURRENTLY AND AS OF AUGUST 26, 20
One Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AAOI) insider upped their stake by 42% in the previous year
Viewing insider transactions for Applied Optoelectronics, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:AAOI ) over the last year, we see that...
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to Applied Optoelectronics Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. After the market closed today, AOI issued a press release announcing its second quarter 2021 financial results and provided its outlook for the third quarter of 2021.The release is also available on the company's website at ao-inc.com. Joining us on today's call is Dr. Thompson Lin, AOI's Founder, Chairman, and CEO; and Dr. Stefan Murry, AOI's Chief Financial Officer and Chief Strategy Officer.
Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and -0.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Datacom Optical Module Market Statistics and Research Analysis Detailed in Latest Research Report 2021-2027 | ColorChip Ltd, Applied Optoelectronics
This Datacom Optical Module market report provides an accurate arise in a business, market capital intensity, development outlook, and commodity trading. All of this is taken into account when developing this Datacom Optical Module market report for the
AAOI Price Returns
Continue Researching AAOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Applied Optoelectronics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Applied Optoelectronics Inc (AAOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Applied Optoelectronics Inc (AAOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Applied Optoelectronics Inc (AAOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch