Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Advance Auto Parts Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AAP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The average analyst price target of AAP is greater than 92.69% of all US stocks.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 87.99% of all US stocks.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 15% of Retail stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of AAP is greater than 72.78% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 39.24% of all US stocks.
- AAP has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 44.33% of all US stocks.
- AAP has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is AAP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!