Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Advance Auto Parts Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AAP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 92.91% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of AAP is higher than 86.6% of all US stocks.
- AAP has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 40% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of AAP is higher than 53.66% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of AAP is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- AAP has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- AAP has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is AAP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!